- A sunset Bedouin camp in the Arabian desert from Abu Dhabi with BBQ dinner
- Flexible departures: enjoy complimentary pickup and drop-off from your hotel, airport, or port
- Take home the perfect souvenir snapshot with a chance to pose holding a local falcon
- Munch on a tasty open-fire dinner under the night sky, with traditional Arabic coffee and soft drinks
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged under 5 years are not allowed to ride the camels
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in the camel ride
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick-up available from your Abu Dhabi City Central hotels & cruise port, Airport pick up is from Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport hotel.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels Abu Dhabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms