9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off to/from your hotel in Aswan
Professional tour guide
Transportation by an air-conditioned modern vehicle
All taxes and service charges
Entrance fee for all the above-mentioned historical places
Departure & Return
Departure PointAbu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Get Your Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip to Abu Simbel Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to Abu Simbel Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip to Abu Simbel Temple?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to Abu Simbel Temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Trip to Abu Simbel Temple
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAbu SimbelSkip-the-Line Tours - AswanAttractions & Museums - AswanSkip-the-Line Tours - LuxorAttractions & Museums - LuxorSkip-the-Line Tours - Marsa AlamAttractions & Museums - Marsa AlamCategory