4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Choose between two convenient options for this tour: admission only for the Agra Fort or admission and transfer service from your accommodations in Agra. These two options make it easy to accommodate your schedule and budget, depending on your needs. Skip the long lines and explore Agra Fort on your own to learn about the history of the imperial city of the Mughal rulers.
- Admission only to Red Fort or admission and transfer
- Admission only ticket will be emailed or dropped off at your hotel
- Include transfers for door-to-door service and skip-the-line admission
- Self-guided tour of the Agra Fort to learn about Indian history
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entry to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (Agra)
Entry to Taj mausoleum
English / Hindi speaking guide (Included with etickets)
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTaj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26911P227
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAgraSkip-the-Line Tours - Uttar PradeshAttractions & Museums - Uttar PradeshMuseum Tickets & Passes - Uttar PradeshSkip-the-Line Tours - New DelhiAttractions & Museums - New DelhiMuseum Tickets & Passes - New DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurMuseum Tickets & Passes - JaipurCategory