2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel to Agra and meet your guide for an unforgettable tour of the Taj Mahal. Continue to the Agra Fort, a stunning example of Mughal architecture built of red sandstone. Break for lunch before visiting the marble Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah, known as the “Baby Taj.” If time permits, visit the Mehtab Garden to watch the sun set over the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort, and the “Baby Taj”
- Guides shares knowledge of history and architecture
- Buffet lunch and water included
- Convenient transport from your hotel in Delhi
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Agra By Bike ( Exploring Agra By Bicycles ) , Shop 2, Taj East Gate Rd, near Taj Nature Walk, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Hotel Oberoi Amarvilas
Morning and Evening Departures
6:00am , 9:00am
11:00am , 4:00pm or as per request,
Please request what time is suitable for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Dress code : Anything comfortable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agra By Bike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taj Nature And Country Side Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taj Nature And Country Side Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taj Nature And Country Side Bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taj Nature And Country Side Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Taj Nature And Country Side Bike Tour
2 to 3 hours
1 day 6 hours
1 day 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAgraMountain Bike Tours - Uttar PradeshMountain Bike Tours - New DelhiMountain Bike Tours - JaipurCategory