3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
India is one of the few places in the world where it’s possible to see tigers in the wild, and taking a safari tour of the Sariska Tiger Reserve practically guarantees a sighting. This private Jeep safari is led by a guide with local knowledge about where to find wild animals like tigers and leopards in their natural habitat, so you can make the most of your visit.
- Sariska Tiger Reserve private Jeep safari tour
- Increase your chances of seeing tigers, leopards, and more in the wild
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off in Neemrana
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line E-Tickets To Sariska National Park (Alwar)
Guided Tour and Transfers
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointSariska Tiger Reserve, Alwar India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sariska National Park Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sariska National Park Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sariska National Park Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sariska National Park Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26911P370
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAlwarSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurSkip-the-Line Tours - New DelhiAttractions & Museums - New DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - AgraAttractions & Museums - AgraCategory