Explore our promoted experiences
- Overnight at the Ma'In Hot Springs from Amman airport
- Overnight stay, breakfast, and dinner included
- Round-trip transportation from the Amman airport
- Access to all of the resort's amenities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Enter your hotel name booked on your own in Amman City for us to pick you up at 09:00 AM to start your overnight tour
What To Expect
Once you reach the oasis, located 866 feet (264 meters) below sea level, you'll check in and receive your room key. Take advantage of the 5-star service and the numerous amenities, including a hot spring waterfall, a spa, and an outdoor pool. Upgrade and book some treatments at the Six Senses Spa (own expense).
Dinner at one of the resort's five restaurants is included. Choose from options like dinner in a traditional Bedouin tent, the Arabic-style panorama restaurant, or wine and cheese tastings in the Cellar, to name a few.
The next morning, after your included breakfast, transfer back to the Amman airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Siq trail is typically open from 1st of April until the 31st of October depending on the suitable weather condition and water level.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All visitors must have his/her valid passport or ID card on site
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Order of visits may change.
- Please note customers must be at least 18 years old, know how to swim, and be in good physical condition. This tour is not recommended for clients with health problems.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Most local reserve lodges in Jordan do not offer alcohol, if you wish you can bring your own.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 1-Night Private Overnight Wadi Mujib Independent Tour from Amman.