2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Jordan’s natural wonders and ancient history on a 2-day, small-group tour of Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea. Travel by climate-controlled vehicle with an English-speaking driver as you explore Petra’s rock-cut architecture, go off-road in Wadi Rum, and soak up the mineral-rich mud of the Dead Sea. Then, spend the night beneath the stars and enjoy an evening of Bedouin cuisine and culture. Private tour options are available.
- Take in southern Jordan's top sights in two days—ideal for those short on time
- Explore Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the desert of Wadi Rum on a 4x4 tour
- Soak up the mineral-rich waters of Dead Sea
Saved to wishlist!
Escorted with English speaking driver.
Transfers in modern vehicle with AC + Bottled water.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amman.
Each separate booking will get separate tent - so accomodation is NOT shared with other travelers.
Local Tour Guides.
Entrance fees (DEAD SEA RESORT 30-50US$, Petra $70, Wadi Rum $7)
It is highly recommended to purchase Jordan Pass (Jordanpass.jo) before your arrival if you are planning to stay more than three nights in Jordan
Gratuities (Highly Recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers up from their residence or hotel - lobby area at Amman city, and we drop off at the end of the tour at Amman city (NOT Amman airport)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear sensible shoes
- For the Wadi Rum overnight stay you need your personal items, towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
- The camp at Wadi Rum is basic camp in a good location in Wadi Rum, consist of Tents, with beds, blankets , public Toilets, dining room - all necessaries for life including electricity via solar system (No heating system on the tents, Air conditioning and Public toilette - (See Private Option below)
- It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:00 - 07:00 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts and ends at Amman city. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private Option has more flexible times, no restrictions on age, and will have Standard Chalete or tent with AC/heater and private bathroom, this is recommended during winter season (Nov to Feb) due to cold weather in the desert. This option is NOT available for the Group Tours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Jackets are a must as it gets windy and cold." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrikke Tours Archaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemTrikke Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemOvernight Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemWalking Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemTrikke Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemOvernight Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivTrikke Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivOvernight Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivCategory