3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Without renting a car, it’s difficult to visit Jordan’s main attractions independently, including the Dead Sea and Petra. This private 2-day trip from Amman transports you to both by private car, so you enjoy them hassle-free. Explore 2,000-year-old Petra with a guide and float in the salt-rich Dead Sea, all with admissions, some meals, and two nights’ accommodation included, and a choice of hotel classes to suit you.
- Visit Petra and the Dead Sea in two days on a private tour from Amman
- Guided tour at Petra to uncover its must-sees, plus free time at Dead Sea
- No hassle trip: private transport, two nights at hotels, and entry fees included
- Choice of hotels for flexibility, with airport pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and assist upon arrival
Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
2 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked: 1-night Petra, 1-night Dead Sea
Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
Free visa exemption service applies:minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan, for non-restricted nationality.
Local English-Speaking Guide for Petra Visit (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
Once program is booked, contact the local operator and send your passport copies
Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
Gratuities – recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up available by client's request.
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Extra nights in Amman can be tailor made by request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle for personal use, are available with assistance of our team upon request and subject to a small additional charge starting from 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company and depending on the package).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Night Private Luxury Escape to Petra and the Dead Sea from Amman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Private Luxury Escape to Petra and the Dead Sea from Amman?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Night Private Luxury Escape to Petra and the Dead Sea from Amman?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Night Private Luxury Escape to Petra and the Dead Sea from Amman?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Night Private Luxury Escape to Petra and the Dead Sea from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory