3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the best of Jordan with a private driver on a three-day tour for your group of up to 7 people. Immerse yourself in the ancient worlds of Jerash and Petra, sleep in a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum, take a Jeep tour of the desert, see the Red Sea from Aqaba, then soak up the sun on a Dead Sea beach. With two nights of accommodations included and all transport by private car, this is a comfortable way to hit Jordan’s highlights, from pristine nature to fascinating culture and history.
- Private tour of Jordan highlights
- Enjoy the convenience of a personal driver
- See the UNESCO-listed historic sites of Jerash and Petra
- Take in gorgeous scenery at Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea
- Accommodations in Amman and Wadi Rum included
- Private tour from a more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking driver using Modern private vehicle with A/C
One night at Amman in 3 stars hotel and One night at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum
Water and 2-Hour Jeep Safari Tour at Rum Valley
Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Amman
Separate bookings will get separate room at Amman / tent at Wadi Rum - Not shared with others
Local Sites tour guides
Meals and other expenses unless specified
Petra entry fees $70 , Wadi Rum $7 . Dead Sea beach $30
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your provided hotel - lobby area address at Amman city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is highly recommended to get Jordan Pass if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan before your arrival, which will waive out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites, Visit Jordanpass.jo for more details about the program.
- It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour instead.
- Both tours starts from Amman city, so it is not possible to pick up from any other place - except for the Private Option with extra charges.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For the Group Tour Option: Separate tents for separate bookings. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for extra large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Tour from Amman: Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Tour from Amman: Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Tour from Amman: Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Tour from Amman: Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Tour from Amman: Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Rainbow Street Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsAzraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsAmra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & Tickets