- 4-day tour from Amman to Jordan’s golden triangle with a private guide
- Take a tour of Petra and see the city’s top attractions: the Treasury, Siq, and Royal Tombs
- Camp overnight in Wadi Rum and enjoy dinner under the stars
- Explore Wadi Rum’s desert landscape on a 4x4 jeep tour
- Relax in sunny Aqaba and visit the city’s famous beaches, if you wish
- Enjoy overnight 3-, 4-, or 5-star hotel accommodation in Petra and Aqaba
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your tour includes round-trip transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle with your driver-guide; two nights of accommodation in your choice of 3-, 4-, or 5-star hotels in Petra and Aqaba; plus overnight at the desert camp in Wadi Rum, sleeping in a Bedouin-style tent. Daily breakfast and dinners at each hotel and the desert camp are included, as are entrance fees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 2 children per room.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Order of visits may change.
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle for personal use, are available with assistance of our team upon request and subject to a small additional charge starting from 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company and depending on the package).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There are other water activities to indulge in such as snorkeling or diving for those who are interested." See review