5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of Jordan's sights in five days with this private tour departing from and returning to Amman. After exploring the capital city, you'll get to visit Umm Qais, the ruins of Jersah, Karak Castle, Mount Nebo, and the ancient city of Petra along with an overnight in the desert of Wadi Rum.
- Travel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Three nights in Amman and Petra hotels are provided
- Spend the night in a Bedouin camp in the desert
- An English-speaking guide will accompany you
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking driver in a Modern private vehicle with A/C
Two nights in Amman and one night in Petra in 3* rated hotels, including breakfast
One night at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast.
2 Hours Jeep Safari Tour at Rum Valley with bottled water
This tour has different options, and this is the basic set of inclusions , each option you select would indicate directly what is upgraded or added to the tour.
Entry Fees to all sites and Local tour guides are NOT included.
Meals and other expenses
It is highly recommended to purchase Jordan Pass before you arrival which will include visa fees and entry to most sites in Jordan - Check it out at Jordanpass.jo.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your provided hotel - lobby area address at Amman city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Aqaba city is skipped during winter time due to short day light - From (Nov to March)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Tour: Amman Petra Jerash Mount Nebo Karak Castle Wadi Rum Red & Dead Sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Tour: Amman Petra Jerash Mount Nebo Karak Castle Wadi Rum Red & Dead Sea?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Tour: Amman Petra Jerash Mount Nebo Karak Castle Wadi Rum Red & Dead Sea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Tour: Amman Petra Jerash Mount Nebo Karak Castle Wadi Rum Red & Dead Sea
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmman4WD Tours - JerusalemSporting Events - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemExtreme - Jerusalem4WD Tours - BethlehemSporting Events - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemExtreme - Bethlehem4WD Tours - Tel AvivSporting Events - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivExtreme - Tel AvivCategory