You may also like
- All accommodations and breakfast are included
- A jeep safari and a night in a Bedouin camp are included
- Travel in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking driver will be with you throughout your trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your provided address at Amman city or hotel bobby area .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Extra charges will apply for single supplements.
- It is recommended to purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will waive out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Aqaba city is skipped during season time due to short time ( Nov-March)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 6 Day Tour: Amman Petra Jerash Baptism Site Karak Castle Wadi Rum Red & Dead Sea.