9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the delights of Jordan’s famous Dead Sea at your own pace on this 2-night independent Dead Sea tour from Amman. Travel through the rugged desert landscape to the Dead Sea and enjoy a drop-off at your hotel of choice. Take relaxing walks along the beach and bob in the Dead Sea’s salty waters at your leisure. Enjoy a soothing mud bath or seaweed wrap, and soak up the rays at the water’s edge. Enjoy your time in this beautiful corner of Jordan, and return to the city feeling revitalized!
- 2-night independent tour to the Dead Sea with round-trip transport from Amman
- Do exactly as you wish at the Dead Sea, relaxing and exploring at your own pace
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the salt-rich waters
- Enjoy a mud bath and spa treatments using therapeutic Dead Sea minerals
- Travel between Amman and the Dead Sea by comfortable, air-conditioned minibus
- Choose between a tourist, prime or superior hotel at the Dead Sea
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and Assist upon arrival
Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
8 nights:1-night in each of Amman, Ajloun, Feynan, Dana, Petra, Wadi rum, Aqaba and 1-night Dead Sea
Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner): 8 - Breakfast and 8 - Dinner
Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
Siq Trail Wadi Mujib
Calander Feynan hikes included
Meeting the locals, cooking activities, cycling, and a day with the shepherds optional
Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra and Jerash (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
Free visa exemption service applies: minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan. Non-restricted nationality.
Once program is booked, contact the local operator and send your passport copies.
Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
Gratuities – recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We do not recommend this program in January and February.
- The “Siq Trail” in Wadi Mujib closes from 31 Oct. - March 31.
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included in the Jordan Pass.
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle for personal use, are available with assistance of our team upon request and subject to a small additional charge starting from 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company and depending on the package).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Night Authentic Sustainable Jordan Adventure and Responsible Nature Lover ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Night Authentic Sustainable Jordan Adventure and Responsible Nature Lover ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Night Authentic Sustainable Jordan Adventure and Responsible Nature Lover ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Night Authentic Sustainable Jordan Adventure and Responsible Nature Lover ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Night Authentic Sustainable Jordan Adventure and Responsible Nature Lover
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory