8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guide in Jerash site for 2 hours.
Local tour guide in Petra site for 2-3 hours.
Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
Lunches & Dinners
Any kind of tips for the Guide, Driver, Hotels and Restaurant
PCR Test or Travel Insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrival at Queen Alia International Airport, where you will be met by our representative to help you through formalities and finalizing your entrance visa to Jordan and collect your baggage.
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Attraction Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Private Depth of Jordan Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Private Depth of Jordan Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Private Depth of Jordan Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Private Depth of Jordan Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory