8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Without renting a car, seeing Jordan’s sites of Jerash, Ajloun Castle, and Umm Qais in a day from Amman is near-impossible. Aimed at travelers who are short on time, this private tour whisks you with ease to the three antiquities, in the comfort of a private climate-controlled vehicle with a chauffeur. At each, choose to tour the classical or medieval ruins alone or with a local guide (own expense).
- Visit Jerash, Umm Qais, and Ajloun Castle on a private day trip from Amman
- Focus on the sights: with round-trip travel by private chauffeured car
- Opt to self-guide or hire local guides (own cost) at all three sets of ruins
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off for comfort; entry fees excluded
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
English Speaking Driver
Meals, Gratuities, Local guide at site, Personal Expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any Area in Amman
The driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it
Return point: Returns to the original departure point or Amman City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerash, Ajloun, and Umm Quais Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerash, Ajloun, and Umm Quais Full-Day Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Had a great driver, Jamal, who spoke quite good English." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Jerash, Ajloun, and Umm Quais Full-Day Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemCity Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory