10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Tour guides at local sites
Food and drinks
Any other service not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Amman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Day Tour And More - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour : Jerash, Ajloun, Umm Qais?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour : Jerash, Ajloun, Umm Qais?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour : Jerash, Ajloun, Umm Qais?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 13841P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Tour : Jerash, Ajloun, Umm Qais
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory