Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Jordan, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi on this 6-night tour from Amman that includes touring and accommodations. Instead of the complexities of reserving transport, tickets, and hotels across the three destinations; relax with a single, co-ordinated trip. Plus, you’ll be free to focus on the sights, from Petra and Jerash to Abu Dhabi and Dubai’s desert. 4- or 3-star-plus accommodation, an Amman-to-Dubai flight, transfers, and select meals are included.
- Cover the top sights of Jordan, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi in one 6-night tour
- Pre-arranged to free you from planning tours, transport, and accommodation
- Tour Petra, Jerash, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai; and enjoy a Dubai desert adventure
- Includes 4- or 3-star-plus hotels, many meals, and transfers for extra ease
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from and to Amman Airport on Day 1 & Day 3.
Transfer from and to Dubai Airport on Day 3 & Day 6.
Transportation according number of participants with English Speaking Driver.
Local English Speaking Guide for the classic visits of Petra & Jerash.
Half Day Dubai City Tour (Seat in Coach Basis)
Jeep Desert Safari with BBQ dinner (Seat in Coach Basis without guide)
Full Day Abu Dhabi (Every Tuesday Seat in Coach)
One-night accommodation in Amman hotel, one-night accommodation in Petra on HB basis: breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
Three nights’ accommodation Dubai on BB basis: breakfast at the hotel. Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
Dinners in Dubai
All type of beverages and water.
Tips and portages.
Towels in the Dead Sea.
Visa to Jordan (40 JOD approximately 60.00 USD per person)
Visa to Dubai if required
Dubai tourism Dirham Tax which is payable direct to the hotel on per room per night basis.
Any international or domestic flight
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For arrival to hotel after 10pm first night without dinner, price does not change, as the last dinner service at hotel’s main restaurant is at 10pm
- In hotels usually breakfast and dinner are buffet except if low occupancy it would be seated set menu; All type of water and drinks not included
- No refund for any untaken services by the clients
- The guides according the Guide Association do not climb up the monastery with the clients; This is done by clients own responsibility and sometimes there is no time
- Entrance to Petra for one day includes the use of the horse till before entering the siq
- Check in time hotels Amman at 14 hours and check out time at 12 noon as per hotel policy
- Visit of the Dead Sea at the Dead Sea Tourist Rest house without towels
- Clients can pay for the lockers and towels directly
- Dubai city tour is focusing in showing all the points mentioned in the itinerary and doesn’t includes time for shopping
- Dubai safari is not recommended for people with a medical condition, also during the holy month of Ramadan no belly dancer or alcohol is allowed
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, every day except Friday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 5 Nights Best of Jordan ,Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 5 Nights Best of Jordan ,Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 5 Nights Best of Jordan ,Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 5 Nights Best of Jordan ,Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 5 Nights Best of Jordan ,Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemArt Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemArt Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivArt Tours - Tel AvivCategory