6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring Roman ruins and an Islamic castle, followed by a soak in the Dead Sea, with this tour from Amman. You'll start with Jerash, a decapolis full of beautifully preserved streets and temples. From here you'll head over to Ajloun Castle and learn about its history. Then it's off to the Dead Sea, where you'll get a chance to float in its therapeutic waters before your return to Amman.
- Round-trip travel from your Amman hotel is provided
- Private tour for just you and your party
- An English-speaking driver will escort you
- On-site local guides are available
Saved to wishlist!
Optional Onsite Local Guides
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entry Fees to Sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Tour to Jerash and Ajloun and Dead Sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Tour to Jerash and Ajloun and Dead Sea?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Tour to Jerash and Ajloun and Dead Sea
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemCity Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Umm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsAzraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsRainbow Street Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsAmra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & Tickets