8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
History buffs and lovers of Byzantine art won’t want to miss out on this full-day tour. Let your private driver take the strain as you explore the well-preserved Roman city of Jerash, see the Byzantine mosaics at Madaba, and climb Mount Nebo, where some believe Moses died and a monastery holds yet more precious mosaics. Local guides will accompany you at Jerash, the Church of St. George, and Mount Nebo.
- Explore the Roman ruins of Jerash, ancient Gerasa
- See a spectacular 6th-century mosaic map of Palestine in Madaba
- Soak up views of Jordan and the Holy Land from Mount Nebo
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Entrance fees to Jerash and Mount Nebo; if option Jordan Pass not selected
Entrance to Madaba Saint George Church, Archaeological Museum; if option Jordan Pass not selected
Entrance fees to Madaba Saint John Church; if option Jordan Pass not selected
Local English-Speaking Guide at Jerash and Madaba Saint George Church,
On board WI-FI
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour to Jerash, Madaba, and Mount Nebo from Amman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour to Jerash, Madaba, and Mount Nebo from Amman?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour to Jerash, Madaba, and Mount Nebo from Amman?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour to Jerash, Madaba, and Mount Nebo from Amman?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Tour to Jerash, Madaba, and Mount Nebo from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory