12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Organizing your own Petra and Wadi Rum day trip while in Amman can mean spending hard-earned vacation time arranging a driver. This private tour eliminates this hassle while giving you valuable flexibility. Journey to Petra by private vehicle, and opt to tour the rose-red city with a local guide (own expense) or alone. Next, continue to Wadi Rum for an optional 4x4 tour and dinner at this UNESCO-listed desert wilderness.
- Flexible private day trip to Petra and Wadi Rum from Amman
- Avoid travel hassles and opt to see Petra with a guide (own expense) or not
- Opt to have dinner (own expense) and upgrade for a 4x4 sunset at Wadi Rum
- Price per vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off; entry fees excluded
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
English Speaking Driver
Entrance fees (Petra / Wadi Rum)
Dinner at Wadi Rum (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Trip To Petra And Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Trip To Petra And Wadi Rum?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Trip To Petra And Wadi Rum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemCity Tours - JerusalemAudio Guides - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemAudio Guides - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivAudio Guides - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory