8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Unless you rent a car, extending your sightseeing in Jordan beyond Amman is difficult independently, largely thanks to only patchy public transport. This private River Jordan baptismal site and Dead Sea tour makes it easy, with private air-conditioned transport throughout. See Jesus’ believed River Jordan baptism location before bathing in the Dead Sea, all minus travel or ticket worries. Upgrade to access a Dead Sea spa hotel for extra comfort.
- Visit the River Jordan baptism site and Dead Sea on private tour from Amman
- Hear facts about Jesus’ reputed baptism spot you may miss alone, via a guide
- Float in the Dead Sea with optional upgrade for entrance via a spa hotel
- Stress-free: door-to-door travel by private vehicle with entry fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Entrance fees to Bethany Jordan River
Local English-Speaking Guide at Bethany Jordan River
Entrance Fees to the Dead Sea Private Beach Area for the use of the beach, pool, & changing rooms
Entrance to the Dead Sea Spa Hotel for the use of beach, pool, & changing rooms; if option selected
On board WI-FI
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Baptism Jordan River Site and Dead Sea from Amman?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Baptism Jordan River Site and Dead Sea from Amman?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Baptism Jordan River Site and Dead Sea from Amman?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Baptism Jordan River Site and Dead Sea from Amman?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 2268P223
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - MadabaNature and Wildlife - MadabaFull-day Tours - MadabaBus Tours - SweimahNature and Wildlife - SweimahFull-day Tours - SweimahBus Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemCategory