6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover ancient civilizations from the Roman Empire and beyond on this private half-day tour to Jerash from Amman. Follow your private guide through the streets of Jerash, widely considered among the best-preserved of all the world’s ancient Roman cities. Admire plazas, temples, theaters and colonnaded avenues once abuzz with life under Roman rule. Discover settlements dating from the Bronze and Iron Age, and gaze back over 2,500 years of human occupation. With your private guide to lead the way, choose your route to see the attractions of most interest.
- Private half day tour to Jerash
- Visit one of the best preserved city's of the Roman Empire
- See the biblical land of Gilead and it's ancient ruins
- Explore the cities original temples, theaters and plazas
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Tailor the tour to suit your own interests
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
Entrance fees to Jerash Roman Ruins; if option Jordan Pass not selected
Local English-Speaking Guide for the classic visit of Jerash
On board WI-FI
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Tour to Jerash from Amman?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Tour to Jerash from Amman?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half Day Tour to Jerash from Amman?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Tour to Jerash from Amman?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 2268ZT023DT
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - MadabaArchaeology Tours - MadabaHistorical Tours - MadabaHalf-day Tours - MadabaBus Tours - SweimahArchaeology Tours - SweimahHistorical Tours - SweimahHalf-day Tours - SweimahBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemHalf-day Tours - JerusalemCategory