8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore three of Jordan's most important historical sites with this day trip to Jerash, Ajlun, and Pella from Amman. You'll start with Jerash, one of the best-preserved examples of Roman architecture on earth. From here, you'll head to Ajloun to see a beautiful castle built in the 12th century as defense against the Crusades. You’ll then make your way to Pella, one of the greatest archaeological sites in the country before returning to Amman.
- Travel in an air-conditioned car with an English-speaking driver
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Tour includes round-trip transfers from your Amman hotel
- A local guide will be on hand at Jerash
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop -off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
English Speaking Driver
Entrance fees to Jerash Roman Ruins, Ajloun Castle, and Pella; if option Jordan Pass not selected
Local English-Speaking Guide for the classic visit of Jerash
On board WI-FI
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Jerash, Ajloun, and Pella from Amman ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Jerash, Ajloun, and Pella from Amman ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Jerash, Ajloun, and Pella from Amman ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Jerash, Ajloun, and Pella from Amman ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Jerash, Ajloun, and Pella from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Amra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsRainbow Street Tours & TicketsAzraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & Tickets