Are you interested in?
- Visit the highlights of southern Jordan on a 2-day tour
- See Petra—a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Swim and relax and the Dead Sea
- Pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers up from their residence or hotel (Lobby area ) at Amman city, and we drop off at the end of the tour at Amman city (NOT Amman airport)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of driving and walking is involved, wear sensible shoes
- For the Wadi Rum overnight stay you need your personal items, towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
- The camp at Wadi Rum is basic camp in a good location in Wadi Rum, consist of Tents, with beds, blankets , public Toilets, dining room - all necessaries for life including electricity via solar system (No heating system on the tents and public toilets)).
- It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:00 - 07:00 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts and ends at Amman city. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea Tour from Amman.
- "You have got to do the monastery but 850 steps its a killer on the legs but worth it." See review
- "Its a must do trip if yo have short time in Jordan." See review
- "The tour company is super nice so Im sure if you sort that detail out ahead of time, they will figure it out so that you are comfortable." See review