2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in Jordan on a 2-day tour from Amman that explores the ancient city of Petra, dramatic desert scenery, Wadi Rum’s Bedouin culture, the Red Sea at Aqaba, and Dead Sea beaches. Traveling with a guide and a small group limited to seven people, enjoy a mix of guided and independent time, spending the night inside your own Bedouin tent in the heart of Wadi Rum. Accommodations and transport are included in this small-group Jordan tour, which is the perfect introduction to a fascinating country.
- Visit the highlights of southern Jordan on a 2-day tour
- See Petra—a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Swim and relax and the Dead Sea
- Pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation at basic Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum with dinner, breakfast & 2 hours Jeep tour
English-speaking driver in a modern vehicle with AC.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Winter season is very cold in Jordan - Upgrade to Deluxe or luxury tents is highly recommended.
Entrance fees to all sites is NOT included - It is recomended to get Jordan Pass before arrival.
Tip for the driver is Highly Recommended and expected.
Travelers who are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan can purchase Jordan Pass - JordanPass.jo (more convenient)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers up from their residence or hotel (Lobby area ) at Amman city, and we drop off at the end of the tour at Amman city (NOT Amman airport)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of driving and walking is involved, wear sensible shoes
- For the Wadi Rum overnight stay you need your personal items, towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
- The camp at Wadi Rum is basic camp in a good location in Wadi Rum, consist of Tents, with beds, blankets , public Toilets, dining room - all necessaries for life including electricity via solar system (No heating system on the tents and public toilets)).
- It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:00 - 07:00 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts and ends at Amman city. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea Tour from Amman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea Tour from Amman?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea Tour from Amman?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea Tour from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemOvernight Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemOvernight Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivOvernight Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivCategory