Are you interested in?
22 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
40 Tours & Activities
Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen) Tours
27 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Belgium’s rich medieval history and discover top attractions in Antwerp on this private 3-hour Antwerp city tour. Follow your guide through Antwerp’s historic streets and discover beautiful landmarks such as the Grote Markt, the Plantin-Moretus Museum and the medieval fortress of Het Steen. Listen as your guide sheds light on Antwerp’s checkered history, and hear exciting stories from the city’s dim and distant past. Stroll along winding alleyways and bustling streets where the locals mingle, and soak up the atmosphere in this magnificent European city.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Host can pick you up at the hotel
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPrandeo, Kattendijkdok-Westkaai 56, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsAntwerpen-Centraal, Koningin Astridplein 27, 2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walk Antwerp
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Private Tour in Antwerp?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Private Tour in Antwerp?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Private Tour in Antwerp?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Private Tour in Antwerp?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15695P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHikingWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntwerpCity Tours - ZaventemHiking - ZaventemWalking Tours - ZaventemHistorical Tours - ZaventemHalf-day Tours - ZaventemCity Tours - BrusselsHiking - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsHalf-day Tours - BrusselsCity Tours - GhentHiking - GhentWalking Tours - GhentHistorical Tours - GhentHalf-day Tours - GhentCategory