Are you interested in?
De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery Tours
2 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
1 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Antwerp
9 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
De Koninck Brewery is Antwerp’s last remaining city brewery, with a beer-making history dating back to 1833. With your prepaid admission ticket, enjoy a self-guided brewery tour, including interactive exhibitions, a walkway looking out over the brewery floor, and a beer tasting.
- Audio guide and interactive exhibitions: discover the secrets of Belgian beer-making
- Sample authentic Belgian beer brewed on-site
- Multiple entrance times to choose from throughout the day
- Self-guided visit: explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Optional audio guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointDe Koninck Antwerp City Brewery, Mechelsesteenweg 291, Antwerp 2018 Belgium
10 am to 6 pm (last ticket sales & admission at 4:30 pm).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 16 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antwerp City Brewery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 67593P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesAntwerpAttractions & Museums - ZaventemAttractions & Museums - BrusselsAttractions & Museums - GhentCategory