4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the beautiful desert valley of Wadi Rum, or Valley of the Moon, with this trip from Aqaba. You'll spend the afternoon in this sweeping desert landscape, with the chance to explore in a jeep safari, sit down with local Bedouins for a tea break, and watch the sunset before returning to Awaba after nightfall.
- Take a jeep safari through the desert of Wadi Rum
- Lunch or dinner is provided
- All entry fees are built in to the tour price
- Round-trip transfers from Aqaba in an air-conditioned vehicle are included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
2 Hours Jeep Safari in the desert
Guided Tour for Minimum of 06 Person
Coffee and/or Tea
Tips, any other expenses,
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Aqaba Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bridge Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Wadi Rum from Aqaba - Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Wadi Rum from Aqaba - Guided Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Wadi Rum from Aqaba - Guided Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Wadi Rum from Aqaba - Guided Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 69646P2
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Wadi Rum from Aqaba - Guided Tour
4 to 6 hours
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqabaShore Excursions - EilatBus Tours - EilatPorts of Call Tours - EilatHistorical Tours - EilatHalf-day Tours - EilatShore Excursions - PetraBus Tours - PetraPorts of Call Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraHalf-day Tours - PetraShore Excursions - DahabBus Tours - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabHalf-day Tours - DahabCategory