10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fee to Petra & Wadi Rum
2 Hours jeep Safari in Wadi Rum
Full Day English Speaking Guided Tour for Minimum of 06 person
Drinks during meal
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Visiting the monastery in Petra depends on the time of arrival and departure of the ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bridge Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba
10 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqabaShore Excursions - EilatBus Tours - EilatPorts of Call Tours - EilatHistorical Tours - EilatFull-day Tours - EilatShore Excursions - PetraBus Tours - PetraPorts of Call Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - PetraShore Excursions - DahabBus Tours - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory