- Join a Nubian family for a home-cooked dinner on Elephantine Island
- Learn about the region’s ancient culture over traditional Nubian dishes
- Explore the streets of brightly colored houses with a guide
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 12
Departure & Return
Isis Corniche Hotel, reception area (Corniche el Nile, 5 minutes from Aswan Centre)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As you will be visiting a home within a conservative culture, please cover your shoulders and wear pants or a skirt that go below the knee.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Egypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms