- Book an Aswan to Luxor cruise online and plan your vacation in advance
- Maximize your travel time to Luxor and experience a Nile River cruise
- Soak up the riverside scenery and try the local Egyptian tea on deck
- Enjoy two nights aboard a riverboat that offers 5-star accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Abu Simbel day trip is available with extra cost upon your request
- Philae temple and the High dam in Aswan are available with extra cost upon your request
- West and East banks in Luxor are available with extra cost
- Hot air balloon in Luxor is available with extra cost
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms