Are you interested in?
30 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
64 Tours & Activities
55 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spend half a day exploring the incredible Ellora Caves northwest of Aurangabad. These extensive caves hold Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain monuments and art. Visit the beautifully carved “Carpenter's Cave" with its 15-foot Buddha statue dating back to around 650 AD. Discover the chariot-shaped monument—the largest single monolithic rock excavation in the world—in Kailashanatha Temple, Cave 16, before your tour concludes.
- Discover the magic of the Ellora Caves
- Visit Kailashanatha Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Entrance fees included
- Comfortable round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Services of English Speaking Local Guide
Private air-conditioned transport
Bottle of mineral water
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointAurangabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad District, Maharashtra
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Chikkalthana Airport, Aurangabad India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Partially Wheelchair Non Accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Visit to the Fascinating Ellora Caves from Aurangabad?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during A Visit to the Fascinating Ellora Caves from Aurangabad?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Visit to the Fascinating Ellora Caves from Aurangabad?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 50182P83
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAurangabadBus Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneHalf-day Tours - PuneBus Tours - MumbaiHistorical Tours - MumbaiHalf-day Tours - MumbaiBus Tours - HyderabadHistorical Tours - HyderabadHalf-day Tours - HyderabadCategory