- This tour is a good option for those interested in Buddhism
- The caves offer another perspective into Indian history
- Admission to the caves is included in the tour price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all places/ Hotels in Aurangabad with no additional charges.
Pickup with additional charges Jalgaon, Bhusawal, Pune, Nashik, Mumbai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except infants.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dressing should be decent.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note : The complete road to Ajanta Caves is under construction. Please contact us if traveller have any back problem.
- Instant confirmation not available for languages other than English & Hindi. Tour will be confirmed only after checking availability of Guide.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TravelGreed Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ajanta Caves Guided Day Tour.
- "It was extremely hot (45 degrees Celsius) so we had to take it slow and drink lots of water but we had a great time." See review