4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional meal: guests can experience a traditional Gurkha meal in the countryside.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests will be welcomed by our YELLOW UMBRELLA staff outside the arrivals at the Airport / Railway station / Bus Terminus waiting at the designated Darjeeling Taxi Stand.
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
- NJP Station, Siliguri, Darjeeling india., Shankar Rd, Babupara, Siliguri, West Bengal 734004, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Umbrella
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Private Guided Heritage Tour of Darjeeling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Private Guided Heritage Tour of Darjeeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Private Guided Heritage Tour of Darjeeling?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Private Guided Heritage Tour of Darjeeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Private Guided Heritage Tour of Darjeeling
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBagdograFood Tours - West BengalBus Tours - West BengalHiking - West BengalMulti-day Tours - West BengalMarkets - West BengalWalking Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalFood Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingMarkets - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingFood Tours - ParoBus Tours - ParoHiking - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoMarkets - ParoWalking Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory