- Choose your departure time to suit your schedule
- Select you preferred flight time (price varies depending on length)
- Get a brand new perspective on Baltimore and envy-inducing aerial photos
- Departs from a hassle-free central location
Departure & Return
If the gate is closed upon arrival, please call 410-707-1013 and a Charm City Helicopters employee will escort you through the gate. If it is open, simply drive-through and go back towards the water and then take a right into our base is right there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your preferred departure time in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Upon arrival, there is a heliport usage fee due directly to the local supplier on the day of the tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136 kilos) will be required to purchase an additional seat; This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Departure times may have to be moved due to baseball or football games, but if this does occur, you will be contacted immediately upon booking or after the game schedule is published
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charm City Helicopters
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour.