Crossed Border Excursion Ex Brunei : Labuan Island Day Trip
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the city and spend the day on Labuan Island, a Malaysian islet famous for its duty-free shopping and tropical marine life, on a hassle-free day trip from Bandar Seri Begawan. Without the stress of arranging transfers and activities, you’ll explore the island with a guide and have ample free time to shop at the Labuan Financial Park Complex. Plus, lunch and convenient round-trip hotel transport are included.
- Cross the border to Malaysia with ease on a day trip to Labuan Island from Bandar Seri Begawan
- Spend the day ticking off top sights without the stress of advance planning
- Enjoy time to take advantage of the island's duty-free shopping complex
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide
Landing and facility fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle on seat-in-coach basis
Anything not mentioned above in inclusions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Jerudong- 7.00am
Hotels in Bandar- 7.30am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please refer to http://www.mofat.gov.bn/general-information#close for information regarding visas on arrival in Brunei and http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country for information regarding visas on arrival in Labuan, Malaysia. * Visa may be required to enter Malaysia and also for Brunei re-entry upon completion of this tour for some nationalities*
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for Seat-In-Coach rates to apply.
- Tours can be conducted in small groups (private basis) with additional costs.
- Pick-up from airport or other locations can be arranged with applicable charges.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MegaBorneo Tour Planner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 41580P14