Three Days - A Taste of Brunei
- Get great photo opportunities at the royal palace and two historic mosques
- Learn more about Brunei’s history at the Malay Technology Museum
- Travel around the capital in a private vehicle with a personal tour guide
- Children can join the tour at a discounted price if accompanied by two adults
Departure & Return
Departure PointDay 1 - Pick-up from airport
Day 2 - Your Hotel
Day 3 - Pick-up from hotel and transfer to airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Charges for this tour package is on twin-sharing basis.
- Charges for children is on child-with-bed basis
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advice special dietary requirement at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please refer to http://www.mofat.gov.bn/general-information#close for information regarding visas.
- Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosques on Thursdays and Fridays or during any religious ceremonies and the tour will only cover garden area and compound of the two mosques during such events.
- Please indicate choice and preference of hotel under hotel details under required information. (subjected to availability and will be advised accordingly)
- All attractions are closed from first to third day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri
- Tours will depart in the morning only during fasting month. (Ramadan) (2018 fasting month starts from 15th May for a month)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MegaBorneo Tour Planner
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Three Days - A Taste of Brunei.