Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private sightseeing tour of Bangkok with Chao Phraya River cruise
- A great introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the Grand Palace and relax during a cruise on the Chao Phraya River (Mae Nam Chao Phraya)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Your Bangkok City Area Hotel
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The Grand Palace with The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. If you show up at the front gate improperly dressed, there is a booth near the entrance that can provide clothes to cover you up properly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You are requested to mention your Bangkok pick up hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays Thailand Co Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Notwithstanding the crowds, and confusion at the sites, this tour is a must." See review
- "I highly recommend this tour and Siri as your guide!" See review
- "A boat ride in the canals to experience the floating market and livelihood of local people is an additional feature of the tour.We are lucky to have a very knowledgeable and friendly guide, Ms. Rose." See review