- Half-day cooking class in Bangkok with market tour and meal
- See typical ingredients for Thai dishes during the market tour
- Get the inside scoop on the cooking techniques and flavor combinations that make up Thai cuisine
- Prepare five dishes to create a complete meal, which the class shares at the end of the lesson
- Select recipes to prepare from several options for each course
- Choice of morning or afternoon class
- Vegetarian options available
Departure & Return
Meet next to BTS On Nut station, in front of Century Movie Plaza at street level
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 9 cannot cook unless assisted by a parent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Culinary Training Co. Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms