5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Operated with English/Italian/French/German or Spanish-speaking guide
4 nights' accommodation
Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme
All entrance fees as indicated: Ayutthaya Historical Park; Wat Phra That Lampang Luang, Long tail
Boat cruise; Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and San
Kamphaeng Road in Chiang Mai; Wat Phra That Hariphunchai; Sukhothai Historical Park;
Phra Prang Sam Yot and San Phra Kan in Lopburi
Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
Gratuity for driver and guide
International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
Pick-up from outer Bangkok hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can start this experience at the following places: Century Park Hotel
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Different languages can be combined in our vehicles for Seat - in - coach Itineraries. There will be a separate guide for each language
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents.
- Day 1: We recommend arriving at the indicated meeting point 20 minutes before that indicated time. Pick up from Century Park Hotel (Lobby) Bangkok is at 7 o'clock Due to road and traffic conditions, in order to maintain the scheduled departure timings, it is recommended that clients arrive a day prior to the programme and book a pre-night or arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the indicated time .*****All clients must be at the pick-up point in time for briefing. The tour will continue without clients that have not arrived by the departure time and additional costs incurred to arrange for the clients to meet up with the tour group, will need to be borne directly by client on the ground. Pick up from Bangkok airports or outer city hotels are subject to a supplementary charge.
- Day 5: Transfers to Bangkok airports or outer city hotels are subject to a supplementary charge. Late drop off at inner city centre in Bangkok at around 17:00, please make travel arrangement accordingly or book extra night
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Thailand. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Shoes should be removed before entering a temple or private house. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Thailand
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Trails and Gems of Siam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Trails and Gems of Siam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Trails and Gems of Siam?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Trails and Gems of Siam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Trails and Gems of Siam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursArt ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaMulti-day Tours - PattayaArt Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinMulti-day Tours - Hua HinArt Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangArt Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall Tours & TicketsBanglamphu Tours & TicketsAmphawa Floating Market Tours & TicketsSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute) Tours & TicketsKhao Yai National Park Tours & TicketsWat Suthat Thepwararam Tours & TicketsKoh Kret (Ko Kret) Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Bangkok Tours & TicketsTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat) Tours & TicketsAlpine Golf Club Tours & TicketsSuan Pakkad Palace Tours & TicketsBaipai Thai Cooking School Tours & TicketsSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside) Tours & TicketsTemple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit) Tours & TicketsChatuchak Market Tours & TicketsAyutthaya Tours & TicketsWat Kalayanamit Tours & TicketsErawan Shrine Tours & TicketsSukhumvit Tours & TicketsLumpinee Boxing Stadium Tours & Tickets