4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Exploring any of the villages near Bath independently may give you only a superficial glimpse of rural England. On this private half-day tour, visit a village that encapsulates country life, both past and present. Settle into a private vehicle and travel to an off-the-tourist-trail village with some unusual historical features. Stroll the lanes and surrounding countryside; enjoy refreshments (own cost) at the pub; and gain insight you’d miss if alone.
- Private half-day English village and countryside tour from Bath
- Visit an off-the-trail village with ease to discover the real, rural England
- Learn history and tales you’d miss if alone; walk in the country, and more
- Includes choice of departures and hotel pickup and drop-off for ease
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle to and from the village
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your Bath accommodation is not listed or you prefer to be picked up in a central location in Bath instead of a hotel please send details of the location e.g the Bath railway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- During wet weather the walking trails in the countryside can become muddy.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Insider Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic English Village & Countryside Tour - Private tour from Bath?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic English Village & Countryside Tour - Private tour from Bath
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBathBus Tours - South West EnglandNature and Wildlife - South West EnglandWalking Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandHalf-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory