- A small-group, half-day tour of the Omaha Beach landing areas in Normandy
- Listen to comprehensive historical background on the war, illustrated with maps and photographs
- Specially suited for travelers short on time, you’ll hit all the highlights in a single morning
- Tours depart from Place de Quebec for extra convenience, so you can also see the tapestry
Departure & Return
RDV place is: Place de Québec, Bayeux, Lower Normandy, across the central post office (Poste Centrale), rue Larcher. Pass in front of the Restaurant Reine Mathilde, cross the tiny bridge: RDV point is close to Hotel Villa Lara: our vehicles are easily recognizable (Logo)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OVERLORDTOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.