9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Travel into the seven kingdoms with this exciting Game of Thrones-themed tour from Belfast. See where many pivotal GoT scenes were shot, as you view magical landscapes. Get dazzled by the Giant's Causeway, walk along the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, explore the Cushendun Caves, 400-million-year-old caves often used in the show. You don't have to be an avid Game of Thrones viewer to love this tour, as the nature and culture you'll see along the way will be dazzling.
- Explore the ancient Cushendun Caves
- Hear some insider information about the show from the guide
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway in the far north of Northern Ireland
- Step right into Game of Thrones on this guided tour, taking you to many spots where they've filmed the TV show
- Walk across the Carrick-Rede Rope Bridge
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
10 Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7BA, UK
Facing Grand Opera House.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for wheel chair users as areas we visit can have rough uneven terrain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours Belfast
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Game of Thrones Locations Tour including Westeros & Giant's Causeway?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Game of Thrones Locations Tour including Westeros & Giant's Causeway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Game of Thrones Locations Tour including Westeros & Giant's Causeway?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Game of Thrones Locations Tour including Westeros & Giant's Causeway?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Parking instructions for the area of Belfast would have been helpful." See review
- "We could also borrow swords and coats to take some cool photos :" See review
- "Our guide showed us the clip of GoT which was shot at the location we were either then going to or parked at which was really handy if you hadn't seen especially the early season recently." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Game of Thrones Locations Tour including Westeros & Giant's Causeway
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBelfastBus Tours - DublinMovie Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinBus Tours - GlasgowMovie Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - StirlingMovie Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Ballycastle Tours & TicketsBelfast Grand Opera House Tours & TicketsAlbert Memorial Clock Tours & TicketsCarrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Tours & TicketsEileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum Tours & TicketsBelfast Peace Wall Tours & TicketsAntrim Coast Road Tours & TicketsShankill Tours & TicketsOdyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena Tours & TicketsCarrickfergus Castle Tours & TicketsHarland & Wolff Drawing Offices Tours & TicketsCushendun Tours & TicketsBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House Tours & TicketsBallintoy Harbour Tours & TicketsQueen's University Belfast Tours & TicketsTitanic Quarter Tours & TicketsBelfast City Hall Tours & TicketsTitanic's Dock and Pump-House Tours & TicketsBelfast Customs House Tours & TicketsUlster Museum Tours & Tickets