9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Depart Belfast for a full-day tour of Northern Ireland's spectacular Antrim Coast and the Giant's Causeway. Stop at the cliff-top ruins of Dunluce Castle and learn the history of this former medieval stronghold. Take in the views from the famous Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, and explore Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, then visit the distinct geologic formations that form the Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland's only UNESCO-listed site.
- Travel against the tourist crowds for a return drive along the Antrim Coast
- Visit some of Northern Ireland's top sights, including the ruins of Dunluce Castle, UNESCO-listed Giant's Causeway
- Journey by comfortable coach and enjoy the expertise of a knowledgable guide
- Great for families or travelers with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach
Includes Giant's Causeway Visitor Center admission.
Food and drinks
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge currently closed due to Covid restrictions.
Departure & Return
10 Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7BA, UK
Opposite The Grand Opera House
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Tour Tickets
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don’t miss it and it’s worth spending a day on this tour." See review
- "Recommend bringing your own lunch because there is no time to find a restaurant/pub, order lunch and eat, let alone try to taste whiskey or peruse the gift shop." See review
- "It takes 20 minutes to walk to the bridge and then 30 seconds to get across after you have queued." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Giant's Causeway Premium Day Tour from Belfast (Includes Admissions)
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBelfastBus Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinBus Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Belfast Peace Wall Tours & TicketsCrumlin Road Gaol Tours & TicketsHarland & Wolff Drawing Offices Tours & TicketsBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House Tours & TicketsTitanic's Dock and Pump-House Tours & TicketsAntrim Coast Road Tours & TicketsCushendun Tours & TicketsDark Hedges Tours & TicketsParliament Buildings (Stormont) Tours & TicketsUlster Museum Tours & TicketsEileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum Tours & TicketsHMS Caroline Tours & TicketsBelfast Grand Opera House Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Shopping Centre Tours & TicketsShankill Tours & TicketsBelfast Falls Road Tours & TicketsOld Bushmills Distillery Tours & TicketsBelfast Cathedral Quarter Tours & TicketsDunluce Castle Tours & TicketsOdyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena Tours & Tickets