2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
One of the best ways to deepen your understanding of the conflict in Northern Ireland known as the Troubles is by taking a tour around Belfast with a local who has lived through it. With this Black Taxi Tour, you can do just that. You'll visit Loyalist and Republican neighborhoods, see the city's famous political murals, and learn about what day-to-day life was like during the height of the conflict.
- Learn about The Troubles with a professional driver/guide
- See the city's famous political murals
- Visit Loyalist and Republican neighborhoods
- Round-trip transfers from central Belfast accommodations are included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from Belfast city center (1 km radius from Belfast city hall)
Pickup from airports,train stations and cruise ship ports (surcharge to be paid on the day in cash only)
Departure & Return
7am – 7.30AM 8.00AM 8.30AM 9.00AM 9.30AM 10.00AM 10.30AM 11.00AM 11.30AM 12.00 NOON 12.30PM 1.00PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belfast famous black taxi tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63002P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastBus Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinArt Tours - DublinBus Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowArt Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingArt Tours - StirlingCategory
Dunluce CastleBallintoy HarbourBelfast Customs HouseAntrim Coast RoadUlster MuseumSt. Anne's CathedralBelfast Cathedral QuarterBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseBelfast Peace WallBelfast City HallCrumlin Road GaolOdyssey Pavilion & SSE ArenaAlbert Memorial ClockOld Bushmills DistilleryBelfast Grand Opera HouseTitanic QuarterShankillHMS CarolineDark HedgesParliament Buildings (Stormont)