2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the spectacular caves of Udayagiri and Khandagiri on this action-packed tour. It can be daunting driving on rural roads in India, but you won’t have to worry about hiring a car as roundtrip transport is included. Explore the caves’ highlights with a guide so you don’t get lost, and see a beautiful 18th century Jain Temple at the top of the hill.
- See multiple caves such as Khandagiri and Udayagiri in one day
- No getting lost—explore the historical caves with a guide
- Private transfer from Bhubaneswar included
- Travel to the caves in a comfortable private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Services of English Speaking Local Guide
Air Conditioned vehicle from Hotel to Khandagiri and Udaygiri hills and back
Bottle of mineral water & refreshment
Round-trip private transfer
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointBhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar, Khurda District, Odisha
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Bhubaneswar Airport, Bhubaneswar India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is partially wheelchair accessible.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Historical Caves of the Khandagiri and Udayagiri Hills from Bhubaneswar ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Historical Caves of the Khandagiri and Udayagiri Hills from Bhubaneswar ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Historical Caves of the Khandagiri and Udayagiri Hills from Bhubaneswar ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Historical Caves of the Khandagiri and Udayagiri Hills from Bhubaneswar
2 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportBhubaneswarTransportation Services - OdishaPrivate Drivers - OdishaTransportation Services - KolkataPrivate Drivers - KolkataTransportation Services - DhakaPrivate Drivers - DhakaCategory