6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Bay of Bengal is home to Konark Sun Temple—an impressive 13th century monument that depicts Sun God Surya’s chariot. Take the stress out of organizing how to get there by having Bhubaneshwar hotel pickup and drop-off included. You’ll travel in a comfortable vehicle directly to the temple. See the 24 intricately carved sundials, and learn about the history behind this magnificent structure.
- A local guide will enrich your experience with historical knowledge
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Konark Sun Temple
- Bhubaneshwar hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned cab with a private driver
Saved to wishlist!
Services of English Speaking Local Guide
Air Conditioned Cab from Hotel at Bhubaneshwar to Konark Temple and back
Bottle of mineral water & refreshments
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointBhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar, Khurda District, Odisha
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Bhubaneswar Airport, Bhubaneswar India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Partially Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Partially wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during UNESCO's Konark - The Famous Sun Temple at the Bay of Bengal?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during UNESCO's Konark - The Famous Sun Temple at the Bay of Bengal?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during UNESCO's Konark - The Famous Sun Temple at the Bay of Bengal?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBhubaneswarBus Tours - OdishaBus Tours - KolkataBus Tours - DhakaCategory