Departure & Return
Corner of Park Street & Tremont Street (Boston Common). Meet a few steps from the corner inside Boston Common next to the large white marble plaque
Paul Revere Mall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID UPDATE. Effective August 20, 2021, the city of Boston will require everyone (over the age of 2), regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask while indoors. This tour may enter sites that require a mask. For full requirements, please check the Boston Government website.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience