Explore our promoted experiences
- Celebrate the holiday season on this Irish holiday caroling cruise
- Sail along Boston Harbor and see waterfront sites such as Bunker Hill Monument
- Enjoy live Christmas music played by the Irish band Slainte
- A main deck bar offers warm and alcoholic drinks for purchase
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from our dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line - Boston
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons