- Self-guided GPS-based walking tour of the Freedom Trail in Boston
- Tour your way: choose when to start, stop and the content you wish to hear
- User-friendly and downloadable iPhone or Android app with online support
- Combine the freedom of touring alone with the learnings of a guided tour
Departure & Return
After booking the tour, please make sure that you have downloaded the app and the tour in advance. For the best experience, we advise doing this while you have a strong internet connection.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No expiration — the tour is available from the minute you book until forever!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston City Day Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas