- Hassle-free ride from Boston to Cape Cod aboard air-conditioned Mini Coach Bus
- Panoramic ocean views on a cruise between Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard
- Spend hours exploring Martha's Vineyard at your leisure - beaches, shopping, and dining available.
- Narrated Island Tour upgrade available with stops in Edgartown and Gay Head Cliffs
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
*For those who do not require hotel pick-up, please meet at the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel main entrance (must be confirmed as your pickup location). Boston Marriott Long Wharf, 296 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Falmouth, it’s off to the Island Queen Dock to board the ferry (ticket included) to Martha’s Vineyard. Enjoy a brief mini-cruise across Vineyard Sound to the island destination, Martha's Vineyard. From there, each passenger has ample time to explore Martha's Vineyard at their leisure.
For an introduction to the island, an optional tour is available. Visit the Gay Head Light, an iconic island lighthouse in Aquinnah. Travel through the beautiful historic village of Edgartown and learn about the area’s history from a guide. After the tour, you have free time to continue to explore the island on our own.
Board the ferry for an afternoon departure and leisurely cruise back to Falmouth, where a return shuttle awaits to complete this great island experience. Water and a light snack is provided on the trip back to Boston and your designated hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Provided Boston Hotel Pick-Up Locations: Boston Harbor Hotel, Colonnade, Custom House, DoubleTree by Hilton Boston (Washington Street), Fairmont Copley Plaza, Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, Hilton Back Bay, Hilton Boston Downtown (Financial District), Hotel 140, Hyatt Regency Boston, Intercontinental Boston, Liberty Hotel, Loews Hotel, Marriott Copley, Marriott Long Wharf, Millennium Bostonian Hotel, Omni Parker House, Park Plaza Hotel, Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, Revere Hotel, Seaport Hotel, Sheraton Boston Hotel, W Hotel, Westin Boston Waterfront, Wyndham Beacon Hill
- Please note: PICKUPS ARE ONLY PROVIDED AT HOTELS THAT ARE ON THE LIST.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY New England Trips Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas